Wacken Black Stage T-Shirt

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
did anyone see these ..the ones with the wacken skull in the pentagram on the front ? i guess i must have missed them as i didnt get to Wacken till around 10am friday :(

does anyone have one for sale or know where i can get one by mail order ? size L or XL if anyone has one for sale let me know please

cheerz
^v^

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I bought mine on Thurday evening... and by that time they only had long-sleeves........ Damn I'll have to wait until winter to show it off to my friends.... ;) :D

^witchfinder^

arghhh!! well that explains why i didnt get one then :(
i didnt get into the festival site untill around 10:30 - 11am friday morning

please someone sell me one :)
they should get more printed and sell them mail order or something i think ..cos i talked to a few ppl that wanted one

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I bought that black t-shirt with a pentagram on Wednesay at night, though Im pretty sure that I these t-shirts being sold all days...

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I ordered some T-shirts and stuff from Metaltix myself, but now I wonder how long time it will take for them to send my things?

Does anyone have any experience in ordering stuff from Metaltix inside Europe??

^witchfinder^

Hi Gnoff
hmm funny you should ask this as i still have not got the shirts i ordered (2 blackstage t-shirts) from metaltix
i e-mailed them last night and got the reply this morning that those t-shirts have been out of stock and they are waiting for delivery