Wacken 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
So anyone planning on going next year at all ? Im 50/50 right now. How about anyone else ? and if so who would ya most like to see headlinin this year. Personally i would like to see the reformed judas priest do it as it would be great to see them (i expect that shizzo will say to me i have no penis as its penisless music :p)

Or any other bands ud like to see next year ? Tell in here

I must say im not too keen on the bohse onkel night to remember thing tho......:(

I would also like to point out that this is a non spam thread!!!

I am not exactly sure, I mean probably. But who knows...with the böseonkels crap, could be rather discouraging.

Glad to see that you are still living...we all werent too sure.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So anyone planning on going next year at all ? Im 50/50 right now. How about anyone else ? and if so who would ya most like to see headlinin this year. Personally i would like to see the reformed judas priest do it as it would be great to see them (i expect that shizzo will say to me i have no penis as its penisless music :p)

Or any other bands ud like to see next year ? Tell in here

I must say im not too keen on the bohse onkel night to remember thing tho......:(

I would also like to point out that this is a non spam thread!!!

Since Amon Amarth is already confirmed I will probably go if I have the cash for it.

Bands I'd like to see:
Ensiferum
Amorphis
Norther
Judas Priest
Accept (with UDO of course)
Corporation 187
Arise
Bloodbath

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
You´ll see me in wacken next year - that´s for sure... i had so much fun there - and i don´t think that the böhse onkelz problem would be so big that it could stop us partying...

my favorite headliner yould be MOTÖRHEAD !!!! or IRON MAIDEN, but that is just a sweet dream of mine, i don´t think that wacken could afford them...

I reckon they could get maiden for sure :D:D:D:D:D:D if they can get slayer then im sure they could get maiden :D:D:D:D:D

If they did i would be v v happy :D:D:D:D:D next year it would be 6 times i saw them :D:D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
I dunno to be honest they could but they couldnt its shit :mad::mad::mad:

ahh i shouldnt let "non-entitys" :):D:D:p ruin my life:)

it depends on the whole line up...ill see :)

but it looks like im heading to Amsterdam to see a band :)