Wacken '07

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I, just me Catlash, may not be able to go. I would REALLY love to, and one year I will make it. It is not the money issue at all. Just some things need to be worked out first and they may not be. I'll keep you posted. :(

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
I hope it hasn't got anything to do with Chris!

It would be a shame if you couldn't make it this coming year.

Try to make the best of it, so you can make it to Wacken!!!
Sadly it does-and something so easily solved too. I will still go to Wacken, just from my last contact with him-as long as he does not want us to try and repair things-I do not want to possibly run into him in a crowd. Feel free to PM me or email me through MySpace if you wish. He is a good guy at heart and I know he does not mean what he has done but he does not want to see it either. He thinks brushing over it will make it get better. I still love him intensely and wish no one to take sides here. I am also still his if ever he wants me back but he knows the terms of my tolerance- and no, drinking had and has nothing to do with it.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, I kinda have fear of running into my german ex-girlfriend, but that doesn't keep me off from travelling to next WOA or to the town she lives in...

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Well, I have other plans for 2007 anyway, so it is not fear that keeps me away-I am stronger than that.. but do not worry...I'll be there one year...... Sie ich noch mein Deutsches zwar erlernen