W:O:A Running Order Tool and Running Order with times are online!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

indian runner

15 Mai 2009
Fear Factory- Tiamat

please change that. Fear Factory and tiamat are both major acts this year and its not fair to be put on the same time. normaly i choose ff but tiamat playing
wildhoney its a must see.

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I insist

Although the organizers said that the running order it's subject to change, this will be the definitive running order, at least that some band cancels, :(

In the past, how many times the running order has been changed for fans petitions?
2008, when At the Gates and Obituary clashed. That changed, but cant remember any other clashed that changed

charles

19 Dez. 2006
South Coast, UK
I agree, certain clashes need to be changed. Immortal and Candlemass is one. But the fact that you have scheduled Slayer, Ihsahn and 1349 all pretty much at the same time is ridiculous. Sort it out.