W:O:A needs professional translator!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
:mad: I mean how am I suppose to enter the contest when I can even understand what the hint (tip) is :rolleyes: :mad:

A small tip : the bandmembers live not in a same land.

We hope for active participation!

:D

so does that mean - each member resides in a different country

OR

the band's not from Germany

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
:mad: I mean how am I suppose to enter the contest when I can even understand what the hint (tip) is :rolleyes: :mad:

OR

I'd say: The band members come from at least two countries. Btw, it's Stratovarius, the WOA guys had them in the "When do bands sign stuff for you"-section by mistake. ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Brat schrieb:

OR

I was a bit confused by that too, but I read it the same way mono did, at least two of the members live in different countries.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
monochrom schrieb:
I'd say: The band members come from at least two countries. Btw, it's Stratovarius, the WOA guys had them in the "When do bands sign stuff for you"-section by mistake. ;)
I'd say: "The band members do not all live in the same country" But I had difficulties enough with the Dutch translation, so I won't try in English.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Brat schrieb:

OR

Looks like English with german grammar:D

In german: Ein kleiner Tipp: Die Bandmembers wohnen nicht alle in einem Land.

So, the bandmembers don't all live in one land, or better: The band members do not all live in the same country (Quark, 2005) :)

Still, even in German you can think that some members live in a boat on territorial waters or something, or the moon, everywhere except in a country:D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I´m still wondering if they are translating their news with Babelfish or whatever... hell, why do they want to run the WOA page in so many languages when they are not even able to speak english?! :rolleyes:

Anyone understanding those other languages? Are those translations as funny too? :D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Lucretia schrieb:
I´m still wondering if they are translating their news with Babelfish or whatever... hell, why do they want to run the WOA page in so many languages when they are not even able to speak english?! :rolleyes:

Anyone understanding those other languages? Are those translations as funny too? :D

I was already having my doubts when reading the few sentences of the Luxembourgian one... but who knows where the translator is from, dialects differ a lot within the country.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Lucretia schrieb:

The Dutch isn't that funny at all. I hate Babelfish, so I did it all by heart.
And actually it's already online. I'm quite proud of it, if I may say.

@ Lucretia, Du kennst mein Deutsch schon.