W:O:A FOUM CAMP 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
gnoff schrieb:
Anyway, booked my Wacken ticket today, also the plane tickets from Stockholm to Hamburg, so looks like I'm coming again this year :D
great! :)

LEX schrieb:
The only ATM the past 2 yrs has been in town at the bank and there is a HUGE line the whole time it's open from what I saw and heard. I would takeout cash before actually getting to Wacken if I were you.
good advice!!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
LooseCannon schrieb:
I have another question for anyone who can answer this.Are there ATM's there?I have a debit card(through my direct deposit at work).It almost works the same as a bank card & my card works with Star & Cirrus ATM's.Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

In 2002 I stood in line for wellover three hours in blazing sun to get cash from the ATM in Wacken.
The taxi's picked up ppl all the time to drive to the closest one and back for a "small fee".

I would make sure to get cash before I got as far as Wacken itself.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Picket up my Wacken ticket at the post office today.
Also ordered the domestic flights, which of course suddenly was 45 euro more expensive than a week ago, just exactly the two flights I'm taking, none of the other ones the same day :(
Anyways, just about everything ok now.

Just need to sort out a ride to and from the airoprt here at home, and getting to and from Hamburg and Wacken :)

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
gnoff schrieb:
Also ordered the domestic flights, which of course suddenly was 45 euro more expensive than a week ago, just exactly the two flights I'm taking, none of the other ones the same day :(
gosh! poor guy! what did you pay for the ticket??

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
gnoff schrieb:
The domestic ticket ended at about 140 euro.

With some discounts, voucher and stuff, the international flight was about 160 euro.
well... a lot of money, but... gas is also expensive ;) we have to drive about 1500km to wacken :rolleyes:

@all

THE REGISTRATION ENDS UP AT 26.5.2005!!!! so you've got 10 days left... ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
won't be there (unfortunately) because I can never arrive on Wednesday afternoon. If I arrive on Wednesday, it'll be late in the evening. (And no, I WON'T take any car, as I don't like car rides, I take the train, and it's 8 hours)

And last year, it was possible to camp on Tuesday, so....

However.... if s.o tries to convince me..............

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Quark schrieb:
won't be there (unfortunately) because I can never arrive on Wednesday afternoon. If I arrive on Wednesday, it'll be late in the evening. (And no, I WON'T take any car, as I don't like car rides, I take the train, and it's 8 hours)

And last year, it was possible to camp on Tuesday, so....

However.... if s.o tries to convince me..............
hi!
i'm sorry, but at the reserved area "L" (former "D") you are not allowed to camp before wednesday --> official information

i don't know how about the nother areas...