W:O:A FOUM CAMP 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
HI FOLKS!!!

a bit too silent they updated the registration-info this year!!!!!

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 26.05.2005

so, everyone, who has not registered for the WOA-FORUM-CAMP jet, should better do this by time!!!hereregistration-informations for the FORUM CAMP!!!!

lg
xantia

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
HI FOLKS! AGAIN SOME NEWS!

I'm sorry, but the woa-administration wants me to attach the TICKET-NUMBERS to the registration!

- EVERYONE WHO ALREADY HAS GOT A TICKET should send me the ticket-number with his registration! Those who are already registerd, please send it to me now!

- EVERYONE WHO CAN'T GET HIS/HER TICKET BEVORE 26.05. can already register, but please send me the ticket-number, as soon as possible!!!

IT'S NOT URGENT, TO HAVE THE TICKETNUMBER BEFORE 26.05., IT JUST THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE, IT'S also possible, TO SEND MET THE TICKETNUMBER AFTERWARDS

REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR THE WOA-FORUM-CAMP IS THURSDAY,26.05.2005!!!!!!

infos atwoa-forum-camp seite are updated-please notice!!!

greetz,
xatia

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I have another question for anyone who can answer this.Are there ATM's there?I have a debit card(through my direct deposit at work).It almost works the same as a bank card & my card works with Star & Cirrus ATM's.Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
again some news!!!!

now, thank god, it's NOT necessary anymore, to add the ticketnumber to your registration!!! :) :D :D

greetz
x.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
xantia schrieb:
again some news!!!!

now, thank god, it's NOT necessary anymore, to add the ticketnumber to your registration!!! :) :D :D

greetz
x.

I just sent you a mail saying I don't have my ticket yet, but I will send you the ticket number when I get it :D

Guess that if the Wacken page had been able to get to sooner I would have read this first :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Anyway, booked my Wacken ticket today, also the plane tickets from Stockholm to Hamburg, so looks like I'm coming again this year :D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
LooseCannon schrieb:
Are there ATM's there?I have a debit card(through my direct deposit at work).It almost works the same as a bank card & my card works with Star & Cirrus ATM's.Any answers will be greatly appreciated.
The only ATM the past 2 yrs has been in town at the bank and there is a HUGE line the whole time it's open from what I saw and heard. I would takeout cash before actually getting to Wacken if I were you.