W:O:A Forumscamp 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
*sighs* Fact is, I still have no fucking clue whether I'll be alone again - or not: Draugen and his brother are still thinking... :rolleyes:

I can of course follow the "better-safe-than-sorry" rule and apply for the three of us... but OK, we'll see. Probably next week then. :confused:

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
Would it be fiine a new comer like myself were to tag along? It will be my first time at Wacken, travelling by myself and won't know anybody.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Perhaps we'll manage to talk to each other this time, Pablo, eh? :D

But........haven't you been there in 2004, or was that just a short visit?

Yeah, I hope we manage to meet each other, after so much time talking here in the forum :)

In 2003 and 2004 I did a few visits to the forum camp, but I didn't camp there because I arrived on tuesday, and with a group of spanish non-forumlers. But this year I may travel on my own, or maybe with just a friend, so I'll probably camp with you all :)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Yeah, I hope we manage to meet each other, after so much time talking here in the forum :)

In 2003 and 2004 I did a few visits to the forum camp, but I didn't camp there because I arrived on tuesday, and with a group of spanish non-forumlers. But this year I may travel on my own, or maybe with just a friend, so I'll probably camp with you all :)

I'll have some beer with me. :)
If you happen to meet me when I'm already completely drunk...ehm...just try again on the next day. :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
At least you've never heard me talking in German, so you won't notice how much it has deteriorated with the years :rolleyes:

And I think I should invite you to (at least) one beer for the few good night-shifts I enjoyed with your online-company ;)

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
At least you've never heard me talking in German, so you won't notice how much it has deteriorated with the years :rolleyes:

And I think I should invite you to (at least) one beer for the few good night-shifts I enjoyed with your online-company ;)

Oh well...you know, in 2006 Huldran asked me to talk to her in English instead of German and somehow it worked in spite of...ehm...well. :D So if you don't want to talk in German...you won't have to.

Oh, I guess I won't reject that offer. :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Oh well...you know, in 2006 Huldran asked me to talk to her in English instead of German and somehow it worked in spite of...ehm...well. :D So if you don't want to talk in German...you won't have to.

Oh, I guess I won't reject that offer. :D

Don't worry, I still prefer talking in German ;) . I spoke it in october, during my holidays in Germany, and once again on new year's eve with my flat mate's friends, and I could talk about more than just the weather, but still it was a bit "rusty" :)

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Don't worry, I still prefer talking in German ;) . I spoke it in october, during my holidays in Germany, and once again on new year's eve with my flat mate's friends, and I could talk about more than just the weather, but still it was a bit "rusty" :)

Well, might be better for you, just for practising a bit...as your English is already excellent.

I guess I'll go to bed now...no night shift today. :D *waves goodbye*