Volunteer-work in Wacken.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

noskool

3 Mai 2011
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to do some volunteer-work in Wacken? I'm planning to do a hitchhiking-trip down Europe this summer, and I didn't get to buy a ticket for this years festival. So I thought I might go there a couple of days before the festival, and help until it's over.

Do any of you have any experiences with that?

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
Hello,

we sadly don't offer volunteer-work like this at the festival.

But instead, you could submit an application to work as an intern at the Wacken Open Air. This would take more than just a few days of work and also you have to work while the festival is happening, but it's also a lot of fun and you would gain some nice experiences too.

This isn't quite what you are looking for, but maybe it's an option for you?
Here you can find the right address for an application and additional information: http://www.ics-int.com/en/