Vital Remains @ Wacken Open Air

Dieses Thema im Forum "English News" wurde erstellt von Wacken-News, 06. März 2007.

1. Wacken-News

Wacken-News Newsbot

- VITAL REMAINS -

Drawing from classic '80s & 90s metal bands such as VENOM, BATHORY, MERCYFUL FATE, MORBID ANGEL, DEICIDE and SLAYER, VITAL REMAINS based their survival through a DIY underground approach that earned them a rabid legion of fans. However, after four full-length releases the group's biggest break would come in 2003 as they signed to Century Media and released the genre-defying epic "Dechristianize". It was hailed by critics and fans alike as one of extreme metal's most accomplished and ambitious works yet that ever garnered mainstream acclaim. The album quickly elevated the band into the death metal elite and was supported by four full U.S. tours, further solidifying their status as one of the genre's hardest-working acts.

Don´t miss them!

Yours,
    WackenTeam

Weiterlesen...

2. Spindelta

Spindelta W:O:A Metalhead

Fucking, fucking yes! The best confirmation since Sodom.

I'll hopefully be seeing VR at the Neurotic Deathfest before Wacken anyway, but I think I can stomach seeing these lads for a third time.

3. Diabolius

Diabolius Newbie

HOLY SHIT! YES!!!!!!!

4. Random_dude_667

Random_dude_667 W:O:A Metalhead

Thanx Wacken, my faith in yee has returned fully :D

5. Meuleu

Meuleu W:O:A Metalhead

Finally a good confirmation.

6. Spindelta

I'm listening to the new album, Icons Of Evil, now - and it's fantastic. VR are going to slay at Wacken.

7. Anus layer of logs

Anus layer of logs Newbie

Thank fuck for that, its still a shame a load of fuckin Metalcore kids are goin this year god i hate being the pinnacle of kool so emo kids try and be metal because of me:rolleyes:...ye... Fucking all i need now is Meshuggah and Decapitated

8. leigonX

leigonX W:O:A Metalhead

VITAL REMAINS kick off their European tour on Saturday at The Metal Mind Festival in Poland. However, vocalist Glen Benton (also of DEICIDE), who sang on both the Dechristianize and Icons Of Evil albums, will not be fronting the band on this trek. Instead Damien Boynton of DESOLATION will be handling lead vocals.

Vital Remains has issued the following brief statement: "Glen is still with Vital... he's just really busy with personal stuff and Deicide."

I guess this includes Wacken?

9. Spindelta

Deicide have some festival shows at around the same time as Wacken, so it's unlikely that Glen will be doing vocals there.

When I last saw VR, they had Anthony Geremia on vocals. He did a sterling job.

10. ThePatriarch

ThePatriarch Member

In another thread they say Deicide will also be playing. but I guess that wil not be happening

Diese Seite empfehlen