Vital Remains @ Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
- VITAL REMAINS -

Drawing from classic '80s & 90s metal bands such as VENOM, BATHORY, MERCYFUL FATE, MORBID ANGEL, DEICIDE and SLAYER, VITAL REMAINS based their survival through a DIY underground approach that earned them a rabid legion of fans. However, after four full-length releases the group's biggest break would come in 2003 as they signed to Century Media and released the genre-defying epic "Dechristianize". It was hailed by critics and fans alike as one of extreme metal's most accomplished and ambitious works yet that ever garnered mainstream acclaim. The album quickly elevated the band into the death metal elite and was supported by four full U.S. tours, further solidifying their status as one of the genre's hardest-working acts.

Don´t miss them!

Yours,
WackenTeam

Weiterlesen...

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Fucking, fucking yes! The best confirmation since Sodom.

I'll hopefully be seeing VR at the Neurotic Deathfest before Wacken anyway, but I think I can stomach seeing these lads for a third time.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
I'm listening to the new album, Icons Of Evil, now - and it's fantastic. VR are going to slay at Wacken.

22 Jan. 2007
Uk
Thank fuck for that, its still a shame a load of fuckin Metalcore kids are goin this year god i hate being the pinnacle of kool so emo kids try and be metal because of me:rolleyes:...ye... Fucking all i need now is Meshuggah and Decapitated

leigonX

17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
VITAL REMAINS kick off their European tour on Saturday at The Metal Mind Festival in Poland. However, vocalist Glen Benton (also of DEICIDE), who sang on both the Dechristianize and Icons Of Evil albums, will not be fronting the band on this trek. Instead Damien Boynton of DESOLATION will be handling lead vocals.

Vital Remains has issued the following brief statement: "Glen is still with Vital... he's just really busy with personal stuff and Deicide."

I guess this includes Wacken?

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Deicide have some festival shows at around the same time as Wacken, so it's unlikely that Glen will be doing vocals there.

When I last saw VR, they had Anthony Geremia on vocals. He did a sterling job.