Violence at WOA??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metalion

12 Mai 2002
Norway
www.angelfire.com

I never really saw any violence at Wacken, it is usually peacefully. But you hear about people being beaten up so there is violence for sure. But it depends on yourself.....
Also the last years I seen more and more Nazi/Black Metal kids (German most of them), not that I had any trouble with them but you can get slightly worried at times....

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Re: .

Originally posted by Metalion

Also the last years I seen more and more Nazi/Black Metal kids (German most of them), not that I had any trouble with them but you can get slightly worried at times....
Believe me you are not the only one who worries... but as long as it doesn't escalate it's "okay"...you always get "bad apples".. that's how it is...unfortunately..

TC 2000

13 Mai 2002
Netherlands
Website besuchen
well I'm 15 years old (life is sucking so far... it will get better with age though) but I'm not into that white power shite. that's for people that are too busy hating others to have fun themselves. which is the stupidest thing in the world.
no, I'm more into t-shirts that say "piss off bitch I'm drinking" or "save the whales kill a norwegian", mostly because they are very amusing. does that count too?

Sarais

24 Mai 2002
Sweden
Website besuchen
Hey!
It's my first time at woa and if I get it right it's a lot of drugs there.... so how can I stop my boyfriend geting high?
If he does get high, I don't think it's going to be piecefull anymore...

TC 2000

13 Mai 2002
Netherlands
Website besuchen
Put your foot down! You women are well capable of dominating your mate and bending him to your will at any time. Use this gift!
Either that or you'll just have to tell him that you wouldn't appreciate it if he went acting like a moron again as the result of drugs, and argument your point well.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sarais
Hey!
It's my first time at woa and if I get it right it's a lot of drugs there.... so how can I stop my boyfriend geting high?
If he does get high, I don't think it's going to be piecefull anymore...
tell him no more kissy kissy for the rest of the festival if he gets high!!!
so instead of kissy kissy you're gonna slappy slappy him a whole lot!!! ;):D