Vim!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Caitriona

24 Juni 2002
London
Website besuchen
Hellooo!Saw you were posting here and I cant get my email to work and dont know where else to find you online!Em...Attempt to email me at my hotmail address, Im in Italy at the moment and the computers here hate hotmail. Rah!Hows NZ oh dear i cant find the question mark,poxy forgein keybaords...i shall see you next spring as i should be flying by then.

sorry if my posting here had annoyed anyone but i cant get email to work and its the only way i have of getting in touch for the moment.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
well, you could have contacted him via fucking PM so you wouldn't have to fuckin' spam around here and GET THE FUCK ON OTHERS PEOPLE'S FUCKING NERVES!!!!!!! ;):D:D:D:D:D;)

*spanky spanky on the spammer's bootie*
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

but anyway, you are forgiven since you have mighty MACABRE mentioned in your profile :D:D:D

*one more spanky though* :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
You cant comment on anybody, you have been spamming that sodomy & lust's birthday thread and getting on my nerves for a loooooonnnggg time, and I hate having to delete te e-mails of complete and utter shit most days;-)

Lee

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lee Spellcast
You cant comment on anybody, you have been spamming that sodomy & lust's birthday thread and getting on my nerves for a loooooonnnggg time, and I hate having to delete te e-mails of complete and utter shit most days;-)

Lee

Deleting e-mails?? What e-mails? Do you have the e-mail notification actived? That's useless crap!! :D I only use it when I post in the german forum, because I don't browse it too frequently.

And what's wrong with my birthday thread? It will be active until june 2003!! Let's recycle the threads of this forum!!! :D:D:D

*slap Lord Horb for being so fucking violent with the spammers* :D Don't forget that you and me belong to that shitty tribe :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
goddamnit!!! can I ever do anything right???

*bursts out in tears* lol

*kicks Rosk's ass BIG TIME instead of slapping the fuck outta him* :D:D:D

editing messages? I don't even know what that is :D:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
*cleans blood for his face, tastes it and screams for vengance*

You know you can't slap at slapping free areas!!!!!! you cheater!!!!! :D :D

*gives Lord Horb The Almighty Slap of Death*