Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
LOL @ Wolfpack

i admire more the vikingleader that fought someplace in England and was standing on top of some kind of fiels. While the english solider's was trapped downhill from them between the vikings and a river. So the english leader asked if the vikings would let them come up on the plains and thus make the fight more even. The viking leader agreed to this and they fought it out on the flat field instead. Even though there was more englishmen than vikings, the vikings won of course. :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Wolfpack : Just say when and i'll try to bring a few mad friends. *laughs* We once stole a copy of a viking boat and was going to row all the way to Vinland. Needless to say we was really drunk at that time, and thanks for that. We didn't get very far in the boat either. :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey, I'll try anything once!

Maybe after we see the festival program we should make a meeting for people of the WOA board in a central location at the beginning of the festival. That would probably be easier than trying to find each other's camps.

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
Okay for a British Viking to tag along? It sounds like a lot of fun, especially with the getting pissed!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Sorry but i've been sick lately and in no mood to have a working brain in my head.. And to bad i lost the old one.. Well no brain or no...I'm back :)

The way i see this Vikingcamp idea and the way it has evolved...
Hell.. We're stil having our viking camp. That's allready decided.
But why don't we just do it simple. We gather together in one HUGE camp and then we spread out as we like or whatever.
We might as well have one huge camp made by smaller camps inside. As long as we're still one :)
*is not so schizo that he's become two yet*
I sad YET :)

*smiles* My tent will be a viking camp in itself. :)
With food and drink etc... :))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Lvsitanno
/me wants also some Medronho! But as I know that stuff, I agree, 3 bottles should be really enough ;) I still want to see some bands...

@Brat & all
yepp, lets make a date after we know the running order and we´ve downloaded the festival area map (pretty handy thing)! Should be possible, at least I hope so :)

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
That's a great idea.
By the way, we should start to get precise information for the arrival date of each one of us.
Also, I believe it would be a lot better to leave politics out of "our" camp, as for sure not all of us share the exact same opinions between ourselves - alcohol might lead to useless discussions.

WOA is comming and we'd better get ready