updated running order!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
i was a bit disappointed about the new...

- oratory playing when sentenced
- twisted sister plays too long, give more time to in flames
- thyrfing too early
- seventh one and the crown at the same time
- metalium and soilwork playing at same time
- metalium plays too short

before this change, it was good

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
and now others say this one better. Well there's always a certain risk of an overlap at festivals offering many bands like Wacken. That's a problem you can't solve for ALL visitors at once.
I think in such cases you have to decide which band has the preference. My only overlap so far is Forum band vs. extrem noise terror. But no way to be disappointed as there will be further changes for sure and because everyone has to reckon with overlaps.

MetalMessenger

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Juni 2003
Portugal
www.vsgigs.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
Well but I read in Q&A as I can remember so far complaints only about overlaps at the old version. No one seemed to be satiesfied with it.

Now we are complaining about this new running order.
Well... we've got more 31 days until Wacken. They'll probably change it again. Mayby for a even better one for us all.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Thordis V.
I don't read everything in the forum ;) - but it's always important that Holger gets some positive feedback in Q&A, too.

I should write him and say I like the new one then :)

But there will always be bands pålaying the same time as others when you have more than one stage at the same time.

I guess you nee to choose between choice of many bands or having the possibility to watch all bands.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
-nile playing a VERY short set :(
-testament should replace twisted sisters slot :(
-dew scetned might be playing when im hungover

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Many people complained about the Testament-Reiter overlap in the old running order, and they still play at the same time :(

I'll see Testament, but I hope the Reiters play in Hannover next year :)