UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Moonvic

15 Apr. 2008
Three more crashes that matter to me are the following:

- The Haunted + Corvus Corax (especially annoying)
- Axxis + Carcass (ok, understandable)
- Gorgoroth + Crematory

I'm afraid of seeing a running order so soon. This might mean the line-up won't grow much... What about the big names in Hellfest, Graspop and others? :mad:

Stoffel1337

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Okt. 2007
NRW
Sabaton and Ensiferum are Clashing....these were with nightwish my three mainreasons to go to wacken this year : -/
I hope you could change it but i doesn´t believe : -(
But ok....then i will drink until the next day and iam happy ; -)

Malefic

30 Jan. 2008
Sabaton and Ensiferum are Clashing....these were with nightwish my three mainreasons to go to wacken this year : -/
I hope you could change it but i doesn´t believe : -(
But ok....then i will drink until the next day and iam happy ; -)

Grave and Primordial aswell, 2 great bands, and playing at the same time!

Mahrem

11 März 2008
It is stunning that the bands that have caused the most griping from Wacken attenders don't seem to be involved with any conflicts. I swear, it's a slap in my face!

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
*Grrrrr*

I love death metal and Obituary is one of my absolute favouritbands so I must see them. And I must see At the Gates aswell. I do hope that they change that part + Obituary belongs on the Black Stage. They are one of the biggest death metalbands for christs sake.
I do like Job For A Cowboy but I think they belong on the party stage, that kind of music is always better on smaller stages.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I love death metal and Obituary is one of my absolute favouritbands so I must see them. And I must see At the Gates aswell. I do hope that they change that part + Obituary belongs on the Black Stage. They are one of the biggest death metalbands for christs sake.
I do like Job For A Cowboy but I think they belong on the party stage, that kind of music is always better on smaller stages.

Do not overrate the names of the stages...the most important thing is they DO have ANY stages to play.

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
FUCK Sabaton and Ensiferum clashing...PLEASE CHANGE THAT AROUND! Along with At the Gates/Obituary

shit...I cant believe there is so much crap on the main stages on Saturday..