Update: Running Order 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
this doesn't fix anything. The main problem remains the same - immortal clash with municipal waste and moonsorrow. I really don't know why the organisers just don't completely change the times with some shit hardcore clash or something.

The cannibal corpse/haggard clash still needs to be fixed.

Merlin

16 Mai 2007
Thanks! I think now that's not so difficult to let Moonsorrow play from 20.55 till 21.40 so we can see Immortal from the beginning. :)

P.S. Is it so difficult to have less hardcore bands all playing in the first day?

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I agree with the people saying less metalcore on Thursday.
Why not put Municipal Waste on Thursday, so we're not bored as hell until the evening when Sodom and Saxon play?

Better yet, cancel all metalcore and space out the good stuff more so we don't have to miss anything :D

Zoid

12 Jan. 2007
it's a big improvement altho not perfect.

if you watch all of moonsorrow you only miss the first ten minutes of immortal. much better....

but still.... these bands share fans!!!! come on wacken sort it!

i agree municipal waste could get shifted to the thursday to make things more interesting.

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
AGH! I was sooo happy! I thought I could see both bands! Moonsorrow and Immortal, my 2 favourites, But when I look closer, they still clash! This hasnt changed anything!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Wacken listen to what im saying here, this change im about to recommend will make everyone happy!
Switch Moonsorrows 21:10-21:55 space on the WET stage with Unheiligs 23:40-00:25. This is where Moonsorrow should be anyway, headlining. This would enable Moonsorrow and Immortal fans to see both and I dont think anyody is too bothered about In Flames and Moonsorrow clashing (correct me if im wrong). It be so incredibly great to see both these bands! PLEASE WACKEN!!! If this change does not happen I think ill have to wait next year to book my ticket and ACTUALLY see what bands are playing because at the moment, either Moonsorrow or Immortal arnt playing. Please change Moonsorrow for Unheilig (havnt even heard of them!!!!) or just dont have Moonsorrow and Immortal clashing because at the moment, im not happy guy!

EDIT: Also, they are both playing 45 minute sets so would be perfect!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zoid

12 Jan. 2007
I support this totally. Going to see Moonsorrow after Immortal would be incredible. Throughout all my friends who are coming to Wacken, this is all we can talk about. We want to see both and they share many fans.

moshmonkey666

24 Nov. 2003
Ireland
www.frontlinewrestling.tk

have to agree, switch them with Unhelig!! this clash is terrible! its bad enought they fucked up the Belphgor thing, as much as i like Suidakra, they should be where Vader were suppose to be so id only miss out on Vader instead of Vader and Belphgor! now this change has fucked me over with Moonsorrow! who gives a shit about in flames, was gonna skip them anyway!! the haggard/CC clash i can deal with, depends on the mood at the time!

Catriona

25 Mai 2007
Also agreeing with the idea of switching moonsorrow/unheilig! That'd be perfect.
am happier than I was that they got swapped and all, but I'd still have liked to see municipal waste without missing immortal... MW on the thursday would be awesome, as I'm not overly fussed about Thursday apart from Sodom and Saxon!

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
I agree too, that sounds like a perfect solution. I hope the organisers really consider this.

I really hope the haggard/cannibal corpse clash also gets sorted.