Upcoming movies.

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von LooseCannon, 28. September 2003.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

Is there any movies that you guys want to see?

I just saw Underworld(the movie about vampires in a war with werewolves) yesterday.A little to much gunplay,BUt overall a great flick.I highly recommend it.

New movies I want to see:

Alien-Director's Cut(re-released to theaters on Halloween)

Resident Evil 2(I loved the 1st movie)

The remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Kill Bill Vol. 1 ( the new Quinten Taratino movie)

& The Lord Of The Rings-The Return Of The King

Anything out there (moviewise) you guys can't wait for the theater release wanting to see?

2. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

I think that Resident evil movie is crap.I had to laugh all time cause I thought it was a commedy....Ever played the game(1,2)? It was so awsome.It makes your adrenalin much higher.But the movie is a commedy.

But RE3 game was also crap :/

Well I don't want to see any movie cause I have much more important things to do now,and I don't go to the cinema more then twice in year...

But I am looking forward next summer to go to the summer cinema.get drunk and make nasty comments about the films :D:D:D

3. KaeptnKorn

KaeptnKorn W:O:A Metalmaster

Underworld: I would like to see it, but its possible that it won`t be shown in germany, because of White Wolf. They say, that the film has to many aspects of their Vampire-RPG. Now they want the moviemakers to pay a fine und destroy the film. Fucking Bastards! :mad:

Resident Evil 2: I disliked the 1. movie. It was so easy to look through. One monster from behind? What a surprise! :(

Kill Bill Vol. 1: Yeah! I saw a trailer in the net and i really want to see the film.

Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King: Of course!!! I am waiting for it since I left cinema after watching the 2. part! GREAT!!
    All 3 parts one after the other. :D:D:D Starting at 17.00 p.m., ending 4:00 a.m.! 9 hours Lord of the rings! Hell, yeah!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Matrix 3: duty!!! :D:D:D Maybe all 3 parts one after the other too! :D:D

Once upon a Time in Mexico: Is already in the cinema, but i havent seen it yet! duty, too!!

Bad Boys II: I really liked the 1. part.

Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself: :D sure:D

so far, so good... :D

4. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

I haven't seen Matrix 2,first I don't need to watch films for masses and second I mean that first part of any film is usually the best so...

5. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

I will see this year:

Matrix 3

The Return of the King (at least 3 times)

Once upon a time in Mexico

Den Tredje Vågen

Alien - Director's Cut

Also:
    Lilja 4-ever
    The Hours
    Elina - som om jag inte fanns
    Marie-Jo et ses deux amants
    Små ulykker
    Amadeus - Director's Cut

6. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

And I just need to point out that I have seen 22 films in the last 11 days, at the movies.

One of the films I have seen twice though...

7. LooseCannon

I've seen that with Freddie vs Jason & Jackie Chan's "The Medalion".I liked "Once......." & F vs J. I hated "The Medalion".I love Jackie Chan,BUT TOO MUCH SPECIAL EFFECTS. Jackie Chan is the special effects.

8. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

not heard of the JChan film yet.... hes getting tooooo old!! hes earlier stuff was fuckin brilliant!! :D

also check out Bullet in the head. its a john woo film...:rolleyes: "famous for M:I 2" yeah, right! hes made tooo made great films!!! Bullet in the Head has got this famous singer from china and a few other dudes....they basically help out a friend with a loan from a triad gangster and kill him...so they have to flee HongKong and met a guns-expert - and end up kill a whole bunch of ppl - the guns were hidden in a piano haha :D and then get caught up in the vietnam war - get captured and taked as PoW for being CIA and tortoured....

they make each other kill each other...and the VietCong makes an american soldier kill a fellow american solider. and says to the gang if he doesnt show them the CIA HQ they;ll kill them blah blah

but one of the guys get shot in the head, hence bullet in the head and they get saved....and revisit the guy with the bullet...hes a vegetable reliant on heroin.

a fucking great film!!!

9. LooseCannon

Never heard of it.

10. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

not many ppl have....its not even got an english title...it translated it. cantonese ;)

its gonna be incredibly hard to get hold of...i lost the tape somewhere...hope my bros friends should have a copy somewhere :eek:
    definately worth watching :D

11. KaeptnKorn

KaeptnKorn W:O:A Metalmaster

The film sounds good! :D:D:D:D:D

Diese Seite empfehlen