UFOS and Aliens

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Well, eventually he did say it:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bo...asp?userid=2TQD07X4AS&pwb=1&ean=9780345379184

albeit towards the end of his life.

The problem is, there's no reason that Earth has to be the only planet where life can evolve - but the exact conditions necessary for life to arise are so ridiculously rare that I'd hardly say the universe is "teeming" with other civilizations. Out of a billion planets, there's likely to be maybe three or four that can foster intelligent life.

Maybe they just haven't found us yet, like we haven't found them. And when you look at the math, it may be eons yet before we ever meet.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I believe there is intelligent life out there...but we are all going to die very soon so we cannot harm it.

I do not consider humans to be intelligent.