UFOS and Aliens

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Load of crap. I'm an eternal skeptic. Intelligent life on other planets? Sure, makes sense to me. But intelligent life on other planets coming here? Bullshit, I'll believe it when I see it. :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
anyone who feels the slightest bit skeptical about phenomenon like UFOs, aliens, witches, crop circles, ghosts, divine revelations, etc. should read Carl Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World". Besides the killer title, it's a fucking brilliant book. It will confirm everything you've ever suspected.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
My belief is, there must be life on other planets, i don't believe we are unique. If you look at all the billions and billions (Carl Sagan never said that, contrary to popular belief) of stars and now that we're seeing that most of them have planetary systems through recent research. If you look at it statistically, there must be at least one more planet where life has had a phance to evolve.

As to the question if they come here and visit... If they're looking for intelligent life, why would they come here?