Twisted Sister

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Fucking Home Security - glad he's gone in one way - but that voice will be sorely missed :rolleyes:

That's why I think there were darker forces at work. If he goes to work for the Dept. of Homeland Security...hell, ANY branch of the US govt...he'll be working under probation for the first year or so. So he'll be doing some bitch job in the mailroom or somesuch...

Just sounds like too much of a sham story to me. :(

Ah well, he was the bastard who ignored me and my friend Dave when we tried to talk to him and get our pics taken after a show in '99. Only when I yelled at him did he acknowledge us. And even in the pic he took with Dave he was looking the other way. Real nice guy. :mad:

But you're right...what a voice...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
UK MoD Cover Up (secret service style:p)

well the usa fucked up with the uk on a report on iraq weapons... and the bbc claimed stuff..blah blah blah :D:D:D

anyway MoD calls in a expert in the iraq weapons and 24hrs later..he goes missing. a few hours later...they find a body........
:eek:..........

Full story @ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3076801.stm

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: UK MoD Cover Up (secret service style:p)

Originally posted by dittohead
well the usa fucked up with the uk on a report on iraq weapons... and the bbc claimed stuff..blah blah blah :D:D:D

anyway MoD calls in a expert in the iraq weapons and 24hrs later..he goes missing. a few hours later...they find a body........
:eek:..........

Full story @ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3076801.stm

Well shit, I wouldn't be surprised at all...only this is going to look REALLY bad for the current administrations in both countries. I don't know how things are on your end, but anything that hurts Bush is fine by me. :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: UK MoD Cover Up (secret service style:p)

Originally posted by Warthog
Well shit, I wouldn't be surprised at all...only this is going to look REALLY bad for the current administrations in both countries. I don't know how things are on your end, but anything that hurts Bush is fine by me. :D

kill two birds with one stone...there both in DC still right?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
bunch of poof :p
raven rock? NOMAD? camp dave-y? im sure they can be blasted through with a supercharger C4 with a humvee H2 :D:D:D:D

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I have Twited Sister "Love is for suckers" orig LP. Got no use for it.
Anyone interested to trade or bying it? :)

Btw in twistedsister.com
on Wacken banner is written "due to overwhelming popular deman Twisted Sister will headline Wacken..." sounds little bit fake to me :).