Travelling from southwest (ish) england anyone???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gee

18 Dez. 2006
EXETER!, ENGLAND
www.myspace.com
me and my good friend sitting next to me will both be attending WOA 2007
one slight problem
we want a straight forward journey from preferably bristol to hamburg, then taxi straight to the site
although aparently there are no flights from bristol :S
but anyway
looking for people to fill taxi? anyone wanna join? and party? :D
mucho love
xxxx:p :D :o :) :rolleyes: :eek:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
me and my good friend sitting next to me will both be attending WOA 2007
one slight problem
we want a straight forward journey from preferably bristol to hamburg, then taxi straight to the site
although aparently there are no flights from bristol :S
but anyway
looking for people to fill taxi? anyone wanna join? and party? :D
mucho love
xxxx:p :D :o :) :rolleyes: :eek:

Taxi??? :confused:

NUTS!!!

Be a real man/woman, and take the train to Itzehoe!!! (From Hamburg of course, not from the UK) and follow the crowd to Wacken!!!

Gee

18 Dez. 2006
EXETER!, ENGLAND
www.myspace.com
would do that, but it seems such a hassel! im extremely lazy,and dont want to waste valuble drinking time :)
but anyway..i hate planes!! and they wont tell me the prices n stuff of em :(
xxxx

Purge

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
i suppose youve heard of argon?
they do the coach service ;)

http://www.argon-direct.com/``

DON'T DO IT!!!! DON'T EVER, EVER GO WITH ARGON EVENTS!

I went with them from Chester to my first WOA and it took aaaaages. Near enough 30 hours, cooped up with a drunk idiot (despite the 'no alcohol on the coach' rule, this guy managed to drink god know how many pints on the ferry and then buy a 1.5 litre bottle of vodka in France, which he started drinking neat...and he still didn't get chucked off...he was a total prick too).

The drivers got lost...twice! We ended up missing 1 band, queuing up for our wrist bands while Motorhead were playing and then having to pitch our tent...overshadowed the entire weekend as my back was killing me from sitting on a cramped coach for so long!

Do as Quark says and get the train! It's no hassle and there'll probably be people on there you can blag a beer off anyway if you're that desperate. You'll also have more cash left to spend on beer (seeing as he taxi costs about 100 euro...i think). Anyway, if the shuttle bus queues are too long you may have to get a taxi back to Hamburg to catch your flight!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
haha i know, mate :D
i take the plane's

way cheaper, quicker and less hassle

sounds liek you jumped on the same coach as my mate last year, some welsh guy - they destroyed his tent :p :rolleyes:

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
I went with Argon from London the last two years, and whilst I had no trouble on the coach, it is just a bitch to be couped up that long, and near impossible to sleep.

I plan to fly over in '07, so i'm not already knackered when I get there.

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
haha i know, mate :D
i take the plane's

way cheaper, quicker and less hassle

sounds liek you jumped on the same coach as my mate last year, some welsh guy - they destroyed his tent :p :rolleyes:

Nice! Did the welsh guy lose his trench coat while the coach was being searched by the German police? I seem to remember he shouted 'ni' and 'ecky ecky ecky' a lot too.