Transport Prices

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

kudars

16 Juni 2004
Website besuchen
I hope to go to W:O:A by plane from Riga but I want to know how much the train tickets cost if I go from Airport Hamburg to the Central Train Station of Hamburg and from there to Itzehoe. I have been said that train tickets in Germany are extremely high so I need to know how much money I need for this trip and how often does this train from Hamburg to Itzehoe goes. I am able to travel only on Friday so there aren't those Remedy Records buses then. And sorry if you have discussed this topic before - I couldn't find anything about it. My German is not very good too. Anyway, I hope you could help me. Thanks!

gimpi

21 Dez. 2004
i paid 18€ last year, but the distance was a bit more than hamburg -> itzehoe