Top 5 most important bands WOA2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Evenfiel
Hollenthon (Are these guys good live?)
well, everybody I know who has seen them live said they are very very good... me, on the other hand, I thought they were extremely boring and shitty... but if you like their albums you'll most likely love their live performance!

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
1. IMMORTAL
2. HYPOCRISY
3.DYING FETUS
4.CHILDREN OF BODOM
5.BLIND GUARDIAN

there are so many others i want to see though such as: Necrophobic, Nocturnal Rites, Macabre, Amon Amarth, Sinergy..... good line up this year!!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
*slaps everyone who has not mentioned MACABRE in the top 5 list*

"I'm gonna strangle you and I slit your throat too
I like to see your blood run that's the thing that makes me cum
I'm gong to kill you just because I want to
I'm the vampire of Düsseldorf and I will cut your life short!!!!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
@Lord Horb and all Macabre fans: what's a good macabre song to listen to? I have only heard the song "Dahmer" and I hate that shit so bad it makes me want to kill the world. all i hear of macabre is how they're the next SOD, who i fucking hate as well. i also think an album having to do with a serial killer is just too corny and uncreative... but that's just me....so what's worth hearing?

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
My Top 5:
1. Warlord (A 16 year old dream comes true. The gods of epic powermetal live on stage.)
2. Candlemass (The godfathers of doom. What else to say.)
3. Bruce Dickinson (A phenomenon. Other singers at that age get problems with their throats. Bruce gets better and better. His last two albums were killers.)
4. Savatage (Jon Oliva rules. And welcome back Al Pitrelli.)
5. Falconer (Lets see how they act on stage. The albums are first class.)
Appart from these band I´m looking forward to see Mezarkabul, Haggard, In Extremo, Dream Evil, Angel Dust, Blind Guardian and many more...