too much sun?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
damn people, I missed out on UDO and Onkel Tom coz my head was spinning around. Think I spent to much time in the sun when I was watching stormwitch, exodus, wizard and the other bands playing on the true metal stage.

Have to say, saw BG in Biebob in belgium together with 700 people. The show was way better then on wacken where there were about ??? people. Didn't see a fucking thing. Was standing in front of the t-shirt tent but all I saw was hair and crowdsurfers.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Are you sure it was the sun which made your head spin around? :D Maybe you drank that shitty-3-fucking-euros beer. Well, I'm lucky to be spanish, I'm used to sun, and I think german sun is too soft compared with spanish sun...

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
It was really extreme weather during WOA. When the sun did shine it was fuckin' scorching and when it rained the whole fuckin' festival ground turned into a big puddle of mud. On the positive side most of the camping sites were on grass so my feet didn't get so dirty as last year haha

Rundans

yes the sun was really shitty, Im glad the rain came and cooled down the air a bit. Damn sun! Sometimes i also wished i was from a sun country so that i could stand the sung better, but i guess im glad to be a swede too....or im damn glad to be a swede.

morgane_lefay

6 Aug. 2002
Barcelona
Website besuchen
Holocaust,I guess you were not hte only one in the same condition:finally too much sun and so many fucking beers.
But I'm more used to that fucking sun:I'm from Spain!hehehe
At the beginning I couldn't saw anything!German people is so large,but luckily I'm a good looking and slim girl ;) and all boys picked me up in their shoulders.
I wont forget that day! :D