too much sun?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von holocaust, 06. August 2002.

1. holocaust

holocaust W:O:A Metalhead

damn people, I missed out on UDO and Onkel Tom coz my head was spinning around. Think I spent to much time in the sun when I was watching stormwitch, exodus, wizard and the other bands playing on the true metal stage.

Have to say, saw BG in Biebob in belgium together with 700 people. The show was way better then on wacken where there were about ??? people. Didn't see a fucking thing. Was standing in front of the t-shirt tent but all I saw was hair and crowdsurfers.

2. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Are you sure it was the sun which made your head spin around? :D Maybe you drank that shitty-3-fucking-euros beer. Well, I'm lucky to be spanish, I'm used to sun, and I think german sun is too soft compared with spanish sun...

3. holocaust

holocaust W:O:A Metalhead

it definitely was the sun, the beer was to fucking pussy to get me drunk!

4. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

It was really extreme weather during WOA. When the sun did shine it was fuckin' scorching and when it rained the whole fuckin' festival ground turned into a big puddle of mud. On the positive side most of the camping sites were on grass so my feet didn't get so dirty as last year haha

5. Rundans

Rundans Newbie

yes the sun was really shitty, Im glad the rain came and cooled down the air a bit. Damn sun! Sometimes i also wished i was from a sun country so that i could stand the sung better, but i guess im glad to be a swede too....or im damn glad to be a swede.

6. Supercharger

I'm Dutch and I prefer a nice cold winter day..perhaps I should immigrate to Sweden or Norway..enough snow there during the Winters hahaha

7. morgane_lefay

morgane_lefay Newbie

Holocaust,I guess you were not hte only one in the same condition:finally too much sun and so many fucking beers.
    But I'm more used to that fucking sun:I'm from Spain!hehehe
    At the beginning I couldn't saw anything!German people is so large,but luckily I'm a good looking and slim girl ;) and all boys picked me up in their shoulders.
    I wont forget that day! :D

8. Supercharger

Damn you're luckey..it's smart of you using your good looks in order to obtain some nice views. And yes the people in the northern parts of Europe are bigger then in the southern parts

9. jule

jule Member

fucking sun! it burned my face and cooked my brain! %)

10. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

That's true!! In Spain I'm a middle-sized guy (175), but in Wacken I felt like a dwarf!!! :)

11. Supercharger

@Sodomy

Yeah I'm 1.85 that's the average male length here in Holland. I'm not short or anythinh but I had the same experience as you

Diese Seite empfehlen