Too many idiots.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
When you go to a cinema you get a seat with two elbow rests, one at the each side of the seat. What I wonder is which of the elbow rests belongs to you, is it the right one or the left one?

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Supercharger
Well..good example that a shitload of nazis are simplistic idiots
Hey how come I was about to say something similar...
@dittohead Don't you worry..no problems with that...and if you see some just tell Morgenurin he'll fix it ..it is a free time hobby of his as far as I know...

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Supercharger
hmm..questionable hobby..
Why that?
I aprove that ... the vast majority of these boneheads aren't open to reason or talk.. ever seen victims of "bordsteindashing"
not nice I can tell you..or how would you put it if somebody puts your jaws on the corner of the sidewalk and kicks you in the back of the head....
Used to be a "trademark" of Neo-Nazi Assholes in the Area...luckily a lot of people didn't tolerate this...it became very very unhealthy to be a neo-nazi and thus very very unpopular...
So people didn't mix with them and weren't brainwashed...another interesting fact is that the neo-nazis didn't do any mischief in smaller groups ..keep them small!!