To Wacken from Hawaii

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Brat
you can always drive the truck into their wall and say "well, I wouldn't have been able to stopped IF YOU FUCKWITS DID THE JOB PROPERLY" :D

lol!!! you know, it's tempting. BUt all's well now...the job was done, apparently a pebble or something got stuck in between the brake discs so they wouldn't seat properly. I smell bullshit, but oh well. They didn't charge me, didn't fill out any paperwork, even gave me a free oil change. I think they just want to keep me quiet...heh heh heh heh :D

@ditto - that's a serious 4x4! unlike the Mercedes ML. It's also seriously priced too :p

@r'n'r - hey, when your Harley can haul a class-A RV trailer up a 20% grade...oh wait, it probably can :D :D :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
hehe, when I got my first bike, I was hoping to find a used Sportster for cheap. No luck!!! The only ones that people were listing in the papers were advertised as having "tons of extras" and "thousands of dollars in options". Fuck! So I have my ricecooker...until I can afford a Fat Boy. :D

Originally posted by Warthog
hehe, when I got my first bike, I was hoping to find a used Sportster for cheap. No luck!!! The only ones that people were listing in the papers were advertised as having "tons of extras" and "thousands of dollars in options". Fuck! So I have my ricecooker...until I can afford a Fat Boy. :D
I started with a ricecooker myself...:)
Getting my third Harley soon i hope...:)

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
<<@ Brat: yes, Bravo! Let me know if you have any tips on dropping a V-8 in my '84 Chevy, I need all the help I can get >>

Hey Warthog,

I hear ya, I plan on swapping out the original 4.3 V6 in my Blazer for a TPIed 350. Hopefully next year, or some time after Wacken, and the front end job. As for how to... try the adds in the back of Truckin magazine, there are a number of companies selling V8 conversion kits and or plans/instructions on how to do the job. Now I just need to talk my friend out of one of his engines and then...

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
Harleys...

I've never owned a Harley, but I plan to somewhere down the road. I have owned a total of 6 Motocross bikes though:

2 Huskys (Husqvarnas)
1 KTM
2 Yamaha YZs
and 1 Suzuki RM 125

I hope to buy another bike soon... preferably another KTM 250.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Re: 20 days to go!

Originally posted by Metal 808
In just 20 days I will board a plane to begin 4 flights and over 24 hours of travel to get Germany for WOA! I can't wait!!!!
See you up in front!

\m/

So, officialy, you'll be travelling the furthest of all the Wackenites, I think.

(oh and sorry about last week - my computer was have a nervous breakdown)

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
No problem

Hey Brat, no problem, I know how computers can be... damned things! well if I may be the farthest traveler to Wacken, however, I would say that you are not far behind.

<<So, officialy, you'll be travelling the furthest of all the Wackenites, I think.

(oh and sorry about last week - my computer was have a nervous breakdown)>>