To Wacken from Hawaii

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: 760 for breaks...

Originally posted by Metal 808
That sucks man, but I can relate, I have a 1988 Chevy Blazer, so yeah repairs are commonplace for me now.

haha, mine's a 2000 Blazer, and it's bad enough! I got it out of the shop, only to hear a strange grinding noise coming from the left front wheel later that day. Had to take it back...and now I don't know when I'll be able to get it back again. :(

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
Sorry to hear that man. Mine needs a complete front end job Ball joints, tie rod ends, etc. I'll do it myuself with the help of a friend (I need to save money for more important things... like WACKEN!!!)

( haha, mine's a 2000 Blazer, and it's bad enough! I got it out of the shop, only to hear a strange grinding noise coming from the left front wheel later that day. Had to take it back...and now I don't know when I'll be able to get it back again. )

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Re: Re: 760 for breaks...

Originally posted by Warthog
haha, mine's a 2000 Blazer, and it's bad enough! I got it out of the shop, only to hear a strange grinding noise coming from the left front wheel later that day. Had to take it back...and now I don't know when I'll be able to get it back again. :(
If the grinding is when you're breaking, sounds like they didn't put the disks in properly or they didn't replace them

But if the grinding happens while you're turning, it's your wheel bearings

Having a 4WD (I think you guys call them SUVs) you get to learn what the noises mean :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Re: 760 for breaks...

Originally posted by Brat
If the grinding is when you're breaking, sounds like they didn't put the disks in properly or they didn't replace them

But if the grinding happens while you're turning, it's your wheel bearings

Having a 4WD (I think you guys call them SUVs) you get to learn what the noises mean :D

Only yuppie homo's and soccer moms call them SUVs :D :D :D *We* call them 4x4s :)

Sadly, it's neither...it's a constant grinding that speeds up when I accelerate, and the wheel clearly wobbles...someone didn't tighten the wheel down properly, so they better not f'ing charge me for it!!!!!

I'd have done the brake job myself if I could have, but sadly that's beyond my power. Still, the least they could do is NOT fuck up the truck before they give it back to me. :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: 760 for breaks...

Originally posted by Warthog
Only yuppie homo's and soccer moms call them SUVs :D :D :D *We* call them 4x4s :)

Sadly, it's neither...it's a constant grinding that speeds up when I accelerate, and the wheel clearly wobbles...someone didn't tighten the wheel down properly, so they better not f'ing charge me for it!!!!!

I'd have done the brake job myself if I could have, but sadly that's beyond my power. Still, the least they could do is NOT fuck up the truck before they give it back to me. :D

4x4 kick ass!!

love the BMW X5, 4x4!