To Wacken from Hawaii

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I didn't take a shower from tuesday morning to monday morning,and Iwas fucking disgusted with myself when I got back home...

While I was at Wacken it didn't bother me though...

Maybe because everyone else was the same?
MAybe because I was always drunk or hung over?
Don't know...
Planning to use the shower a few times this year though :D

PsychicVeteran

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hotels

Originally posted by Suwarin
Oh damn...you're right that's me...
Anyway waht about papidoux meeting?? Anything new??

[color=03285B]That's a long damn way from Hawaii ;)

I'm always impressed by the distances people travel to go to Wacken - there was a Malaysian guy who camped next to us last year - great stuff! :D [/color]

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
OK OK

Yes I do want to camp and meet all of my crazy metal brothers and sisters from all over the world. METAL PARTY!!!! I will probably stay in a hotel on the 30th and the 3rd. As for a shower, someone can just pour a bucket of water over me I guess. maybe I'll just take a dive in the pool. Thanks again to all of you for all of the replies. And yes it is a long way to travel to Wacken, but it will be well worth every mile!

Re: OK OK

Originally posted by Metal 808
Yes I do want to camp and meet all of my crazy metal brothers and sisters from all over the world. METAL PARTY!!!! I will probably stay in a hotel on the 30th and the 3rd. As for a shower, someone can just pour a bucket of water over me I guess. maybe I'll just take a dive in the pool. Thanks again to all of you for all of the replies. And yes it is a long way to travel to Wacken, but it will be well worth every mile!
It's worth every penny ...:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Brat
Hey Rosk must be something about the people who live in warmer climates :D

Hey I found time to have a shower every night - sure it was about 1 or 2 am, but I still had it ;)

I think you're right Brat.... I even felt bad the day I didn't take a shower, but I overslept, I was really hungover and I had to go quickly to the festival area... But I was feeling "dirty" all day long...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
[color=03285B]It's the only way to feel at Wacken ;) :D [/color]

Yup :D

Maybe us northerners from Scandinavia don't take showers since we are used to going all year and only taking christmas baths??

:D

Anywys, to Metal 808 -

Very cool to travel this distance :)
Hope to meet you with a lot of the other forum members on the Wacken grounds!