To Wacken from Hawaii

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
You can try the list on the wacken.com mainpage, but as I understand, the day after one WOA finishes, all those hotels are booked solid for the next year's fest! About the only hotels you'll be able to book are going to be a distance away...like in Itzehoe or Hamburg.

There are showers (of a sort) on the campsite...believe me, don't bother with the hotel, you'll miss half the (drunken) fun! :)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
You can try the list on the wacken.com mainpage, but as I understand, the day after one WOA finishes, all those hotels are booked solid for the next year's fest! About the only hotels you'll be able to book are going to be a distance away...like in Itzehoe or Hamburg.

There are showers (of a sort) on the campsite...believe me, don't bother with the hotel, you'll miss half the (drunken) fun! :)

"Sort of"?

@ Warthog
Give me a call before 1AM tonight.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Warthog

I'm also working on a big update to the Americans at Wacken page (thanks Schloss and Lucy!), including adding a forum. Let me know if there's any info you'd like to see there, and we'll see what we can do about it.

yesterday when I was browsing your page I actually had a few ideas. But I´ve forgotten right now :rolleyes:
Maybe you should inform the people about this fuckin DOSENPFAND? :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Re: hotels

Originally posted by Metal 808
Can anyone recommend names of some hotels in the area? I may want to spend one night in a hotel, you know, take a shower things like that LOL
Hi and welcome just forget about the hotel and the showers..go camp that is where you get more fun and atmosphere...and if you really are in need you can take a shower....somehow I never found the time to shower due to all the bands and parties....wonder if I'm the only one....well yes you splash yourself at the taps ..

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: hotels

Originally posted by Suwarin
somehow I never found the time to shower due to all the bands and parties....wonder if I'm the only one...

of course you are not the only one :D
Remeber the old saying - "Having a shower is not Heavy Metal!" :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Re: Re: Re: hotels

Originally posted by Lucretia
of course you are not the only one :D
Remeber the old saying - "Having a shower is not Heavy Metal!" :D
Yeah but that is not because you wanna be kind of tough...
It is just well...hmmm...too lazy, can't be bothered, nobody else showers...more time for other things....ah you know what I mean...

PsychicVeteran

Re: Re: Re: Re: hotels

Originally posted by Suwarin
Yeah but that is not because you wanna be kind of tough...
It is just well...hmmm...too lazy, can't be bothered, nobody else showers...more time for other things....ah you know what I mean...

[color=03285B] I was decadent and used bottles of mineral water to shower - the taps were too far away ;) [/color]

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
of course I know that very well :D
Last year I really thought "oh, THIS year I finally WILL have a shower"... well... guess what happened :D
When there are 20 000 dirty people around you you really don´t care if you are clean or not :D