To Round out W:O:A 2009 LineUp

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Guallamalla

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Aug. 2008
Cheydinhal
Nope, not creepy at all. Very calm and to the point.
The thing is - I don't like it when a man uses internet to hide and not to be responsible for his words. It doesn't work in my neighborhood.
So either you speak out as a man, clear in a calm way, or you say "stfu" as a fuckin' punk and stand up for what you said.

Actually, Undomiel is a woman! :D

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
Yeah, there is definitely not enough heavy/power metal this year.

i can see that you're sarcastic, well anyway those were strictly my suggestions, not that i'm dissatisfied with the lineup but there's a distinct lack of huge bands this year... for what it's worth i wouldn't bitch and moan if they brought up a big death metal or thrash metal act if they didn't cancel Hammerfall or Saxon(my main 2 interests)