to PANTALOONS

Dieses Thema im Forum "Q&A - Only W:O:A 2003" wurde erstellt von LightOfTheWine, 01. April 2003.

1. LightOfTheWine

LightOfTheWine Newbie

Hi,

the festival usually starts on Thurs with bands starting at around midday & then bands all day Fri & Sat. There's a celebrity football match on either Weds or Thurs, I'm not sure which.

The camping grounds open on Tuesday I think (maybe earlier) & the shuttle bus runs from then all weekend (limited buses on Tues). Yes it operates on Sun to bring people to Itzehoe.

The tickets cover the 3 festival days but also all of your camping. So even if you are there for 6 days, it makes no difference.

Hope this is some help & that the info I've supplied is accurate. Please correct me anyone, if I'm wrong.

2. Wacken-Holger

Wacken-Holger W:O:A Metalhead

the festival usually starts on Thurs with bands starting at around midday & then bands all day Fri & Sat. There's a celebrity football match on either Weds or Thurs, I'm not sure which.
    <<<<correct!!!

The camping grounds open on Tuesday I think (maybe earlier) & the shuttle bus runs from then all weekend (limited buses on Tues). Yes it operates on Sun to bring people to Itzehoe.
    <<<correct

The tickets cover the 3 festival days but also all of your camping. So even if you are there for 6 days, it makes no difference.
    <<<yes - one price for all days. the car cost 20,- eur p. car.

all OK??

Diese Seite empfehlen