to be slaves of jews or pionners

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DeathTakes

13 Okt. 2002
Turkey/Ankara
Website besuchen
Hi there guys...
it's been a long time.

But still it's not me.
One of my friend is posting this thread.

As a metalhead observing the forum i saw that the passion and hunger for metal (which is the very soul of it) gone.i seen many people talking about bands which are tools of mass media(jews and guys worship $)take part in wacken.As a turkish guy trying to survive as a blackmetaller i wonder what you people think about
bands changing, bands getting,limos bands we see on mtv
especially german opinions i wonder if any teuton blood left on earth
by the way i think the salvation of wacken 2003 lies with a performance of darkthrone :mad:

racist

Absolutely not! You are merely listening to the bands, as do I. DeathTakes is openly criticizing an entire race of people. Very different case, wouldn't you agree?

I like watching the History Channel. Lots of interesting documentaries, many of which center on WWII history, and the actions of one Adolf Hitler. That doesn't make me a Nazi. Spouting hatred toward Jews, blacks, or any other particular group of people would be a different story.

Looks like Death Takes isn't getting any pu$$y from me in Wacken!! :)

my bands

What DON'T I listen to?

Here's what's in my CD changer now:

Pagan's Mind
Overdrive
Running Wild
Helloween
Soilwork
In Flames
Dark Tranquility
Dimension Zero
Sentenced
Kreator
Brainstorm

And NO, I am certainly NOT a friend of DeathTakes or any other racist, for that matter, but I LOOOOOOOOOVE non-racist guys with loooooooooooooooooooooong hair!!! So cute!

DeathTakes

13 Okt. 2002
Turkey/Ankara
Website besuchen
guys i'm terribly sorry i was not the one who posted this stuff.
and i have just read it... And i'm not a racist.
though i had many kurdish(maybe you know that turkish racist are tyring to wipe out kurds) friend i was trying on an jewish girl.

you have to know that the guy was realy high...
But...
i think you have to agree that metal is dying cuz of the damn policies of tv and radio(and goverments are supporting media)... in my opinion metal music can't be commercial or just entertainment...

i have no problem with black people but i hate them sing(talk) just crap(note: but i like blues and jazz) and earning lots of money while we couldn't manage to find money to relese our ep...

i beg your pardon...
i LOVE everyone who is into real metal...

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Let me add this..Two great guitarplayers in the metalscene are Jewish, namely Scott Ian of Anthrax and former Megadeth guitarplayer Marty Friedman. I hope your friend has more common sence when he's not high (on cocaine I suppose)..believe me you don't want to no what most people think about the Turkish minority in the Netherlands nowadays..