to answer quarks question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
com'on, we had like 45 drinks for 3 people plus drinks I got from guys... that IS all you can drink :p

besides that we used to have that too (for 9 Euros) untill a teenager drank himself to death. Those "flatrate" parties are forbidden by law since then, but this is just a way of having that party anyways by outwitting the law ;)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I ended the night as usual in that place with a 650 ml bottle of 9.5% ABV beer, it's always a good idea at the time, never seems so the day after :D

it's also that at that party you can usually get some coupons for more drinks from people that leave early (if you want more drinks :rolleyes:) It pretty much is all you can drink, really

but yea, I'm still drunk and it's like almost 2pm... feels kinda weird when you're already back in normal life :p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
it's also that at that party you can usually get some coupons for more drinks from people that leave early (if you want more drinks :rolleyes:) It pretty much is all you can drink, really

but yea, I'm still drunk and it's like almost 2pm... feels kinda weird when you're already back in normal life :p

I wouldn't drive today, still way too much alcohol in me...

Tonight beer tating, tomorrow first day of 8 in Czech Republic :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I wouldn't drive today, still way too much alcohol in me...

Tonight beer tating, tomorrow first day of 8 in Czech Republic :D

yea, same here. I did that once because it was really important to me but I'd never do it again. I was so slow :eek: Just couldn't concentrate on anything

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I skipped dinner and had beres, worked fine.

Signed up for the karaoke and to sing "I will always love you" from Boduguard film :D
:eek:
please tell me that somebody is gonna upload a video of that on youtube :')
:D
nah, didn't get to sing, guess though closed the karaoke down or perhaps they just figured I was way too drunk :D
:(
I ended the night as usual in that place with a 650 ml bottle of 9.5% ABV beer, it's always a good idea at the time, never seems so the day after :D
I still remember that club Privilège in Cologne (Köln) where you drank as many Kölsch as you could! :D:D
I never get drinks from guys!
Is it my lack of boobs perhaps?
:D:D

Don't worry, neither do I.
(don't mind anyways, though always easy)