to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
als ik dat ticket verkoop, kan ik (met wat ik er dus nu voor geboden krijg) naar 4 andere festivals

In other words: I can really use the money from the ticket for more festivals, but I am actually planning on using it for schoolbooks etc

(I was not planning on making a profit btw, I was actually feeling bad if I would ask over 121 eu, what I paid for it incl shipment)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Yanick

6 Jan. 2009
Amsterdam
Hi,
Does anyone have a spare ticket he/she is not planning to use anymore?
No need for panic! I am willing to buy your ticket right here and right now.
All you need to do is contact me and name your price.
Who knows, you might get lucky and get rid of your ticket within a week!
So hasitate no more!
Yanick
Ps. If you happen to have two tickets you want to loose, that's fine by me too. ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi,
Does anyone have a spare ticket he/she is not planning to use anymore?
No need for panic! I am willing to buy your ticket right here and right now.
All you need to do is contact me and name your price.
Who knows, you might get lucky and get rid of your ticket within a week!
So hasitate no more!
Yanick
Ps. If you happen to have two tickets you want to loose, that's fine by me too. ;)

werk jij toevallig in de telecom industrie? :p

(niet veel gehoorde naam die ik wel eens op me werk ben tegengekomen)

street_metal

31 Dez. 2008
Same Problem

You ought to see how much tickets are going for on the UK version of Ebay - over £200...

Luckily, despite Nuclear Blast saying they had cancelled my order yesterday, its turned up at my house today. Just what the fuck are they playing at? Ah well, I'll let em off as I've got it now.

I had the same problem some days ago with an order of 2 tickets... They said they cancelled the order, and some minutes after i received that e-mail, they sent me another one saying that my order would be sent as soon as possible lol so, i sent an e-mail asking if i would have the tickets or not, and they said "sorry, but they were completely on the day you ordered them" (December 31st) The thing is that a friend of mine (that lives in the same island i live, Azores) ordered 5 MINUTES before me (!) and he got a confirmation mail that said that the 4 tickets he ordered had been sent! So you say i will receive them? :confused: That would be AWESOME... I would like to be sure, because ony if i know my tickets will not arrive, then i will look for other 2 tickets to buy... But more expensive, i know :mad:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: