to all the short haired people- a challenge

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by konstrukt
And we should all shave our heads the last day of Wacken!
ive grown mine since sept 01

i wouldnt mind shaving it for the sakes of metal

long hair is a bitch when your getting sex or sleep

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
he he

I am short haired now, and it fits better. Nevertheless I regret one thing : I didn't need any cap, I have never had a cold during winter when I was long haired :(

Smeagol

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Some weeks ago I had to have my hair cut, due to some problems when shitting. It was just too long :D

Eeeeeewwww! makes me think of the rastafarians with the REALLY long dreadlocks. :D

@Smeagol - I had the same problem...I cut my hair back a little, so that the back of my neck was exposed. The next day, I went walking along the bay, and got windburnt pretty badly on my neck...never happened before when I had my long hair to protect me.

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
@Warthog

He he, it protects when weather is cold but be sure you know what hell means during summer !

Actually, according my new weird revolutionary theory, that's why there are more metalheads in cold countries : North, East

Dr. Smeagol :cool:

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I don't think there are many skimos metalheads :D

That's just a problem of technology, take a bunch of skimos give them some electric music supplies during the eternal winter nights and they will play you the darkest metal ever made on Earth..according my present theory, of course. :)

In Brazil ? it is just "the exception that confirms the rule" as we say in french ! :D

Smeagol, metalogist and expert in skimos