Times

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Now we got the information when the Soccer field is open for us...

Wed. 12 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thur. 12 a.m. - 1.30 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri. 12 a.m. - 6 p.m.

As we aren't sure about the playing modus yet, we have no exact playing times now. This will follow asap.

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Medical Aidman/Securities/Liability at the Soccer Cup

Wacken-Holger wrote on July 17th, 2002, 8:26 p.m.

Medical Aidman are on the the festival area, but not directly next to the soccer place, the securities aren’t far away either – but all time having both next to the soccer field is not payable....

The whole Cup in of state of volunteering – and this must be told only before the Cup – that the Organizers don’t take over any liability – we don’t have it on the camp site anyway!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Sorry, but I've told from the beginninig that play Wed., Thur. and Fri.
And I can't divide myself.
Some teams don't want to play on Friday, some not on Wednesday and except of working together we are always told 'we don't to play then and then' 'don't forget that we can't play there and then'. For 2 weeks now I get always the same 'complaints' about the time even if the exact time is NOT fixed yet. And we can't play on Thursday the full time as the official game is on this day, too.

I also told in the German Forum that I can't go on like that because I've told several times:

We try our best!

But the conditions were clear from the beginning. If I remember right I wrote in one of the very first threads 'Wed., Thu. games and Fri. finals or so.'

Sorry but what to do?

We need compromises, otherwise it won't work.

Sorry but I'm really busted.