Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

matro

29 Juli 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
Website besuchen
Are the 3 day tickets sold out?
We are kinda late with our planing, and now we can't buy the WOA
tickets from Metaltix anymore.
Is it possible to buy 3 day tickets on site (at the box office)??
And are they more expensive then?

Best regards,
Mathias

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Hi Mathias,

I've got your same problem: I decided to go just last week, and I have no tickets. However, I sent an email to the organisers who told me that tickets will be available at the festival. They also told me that there is a Supermarket in Wacken that sells tickets as well, they open at 7AM every morning, and will be selling tickets through the days of the festival. We should be safe! Where are you traveling from?

Dionysos

29 Juli 2002
Espoo, Finland
Metaltix

I ordered my tickets a week and a half ago. No sign of them so far... Here's the response to my email

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

sorry i can´t find your order, but we have in Wacken a supermarket names
Jensen there we resieved tickets for people they come from abroud. I
need your name and how many tickets you want, than we resieved it for
you. You get the tickets for 55,- Euro at the supermarket.

Euer Metaltix-Team
Petra / Sven
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very impressive :) Anyway, you might be able to get the tickets for 55e, just send an email to metaltix... Wouldn't count on that though...

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
SOLD OUT?!?!? Now I am officially starting to freak out! I called Metaltix, they said there will be plenty of tickets on sale in Wacken, but they don't seem to speak good english...I hope they inderstood the question properly...

Are there any Germans or German speakers without tickets out there? If there are, could you try giving them a call to see if there are any tickets and then post the answer here? Your help/contribution would be immensely appreciated!

The tel. number is: 0049 4627 183838