tickets?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von voice_of_hell, 21. Februar 2002.

1. voice_of_hell

voice_of_hell Member

Do the people who run the hotline speak English so I can order my ticket? Can anyone tell me as this is my first time of going? cheers.

2. Wacken-Ingo

Wacken-Ingo Administrator Mitarbeiter

Hi!

They should ! I think its enough english so that they can understand you and you can buy your ticket...

Metal On!
    Ingo

3. Brat

Brat W:O:A Metalhead

yeah

I emailed the people at metaltix a couple of weeks ago because I couldn't understand what was written - they sent me an address to send the international money order.

I prefer to use credit card and they told me the credit card facilities are suppose to be up this month.

I haven't checked if it's up yet!

The people are Petra & Sven and they wrote to me:

Please send me a check for the tickets. The price for one ticket is 55,-Euro plus 6,-- Euro for postage.The address is
    SH Promotion
    Hauptstr. 47
    D-24869 Dörpstedt
    Germany

I didn't get a reply as to how the tickets are delivered after payment.

This will be my first time and I'd hate for my ticket to get lost in transit after the expensive flight!

Maybe Ingo, can you possibly help us? Thanks

Can you ask them is there is a facility to pick up the tickets at Wacken upon presentation of the credit card or a booking number and/or if they post tickets registered mail.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 26. Februar 2002
  4. voice_of_hell

voice_of_hell Member

I rang up the hotline last week and spoke to someone who told me that we couldn't send a cash from England it had to be a cheque. I asked about credit cards and he said the system would be up in one or two weeks, so i'm gonna try then as I don't trust getting them by post. Knowing my luck my cheque will get lost or something.

5. Brat

Brat W:O:A Metalhead

I got more info from Petra & Sven

Once tickets are paid for, they are posted 'regisstratet letter' which I'm assuming to mean registered post so they can been traced if they go missing. YAY!

Diese Seite empfehlen