Thou Shall Not Drink!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hey Guys and Gals!

I just read in the German Forum, that this year at Wacken there will be a limit as to how much you can and are allowed to bring on the Festival grounds.

does any one know about this nonsense?!

I mean that would be pretty gay, cause well Wacken is the drinking capital of the world! Hmmmm :-/

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmm. I cant understand why they would make a limit on everything...thats just a waste of time and retarded! I mean...of course there wont be a limit on the 3 dollar fucking beer on the festival grounds.

I wonder how it will be for those who are coming by train and bus...will they also whip out the rubber gloves for us...I hope so..uh hem. I mean I hope not.

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
I dunno it sounds pretty real man, eh but who knows I guess we will find out when we get there...

Eh I mean BYH was pretty depressing, everyone was basically laying on the ground all over the place as if they were dying,So I guess it wouldnt be such a bad idea in order to keep everyone safe..I just dont want to be harrassed by cops the entire time..thats my only concern.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
I dunno it sounds pretty real man, eh but who knows I guess we will find out when we get there...

Eh I mean BYH was pretty depressing, everyone was basically laying on the ground all over the place as if they were dying,So I guess it wouldnt be such a bad idea in order to keep everyone safe..I just dont want to be harrassed by cops the entire time..thats my only concern.
What cops? Ever been harrassed by Cops in Germany or Wacken?
Can't imagine that ..this is not the US where they chuck you in jail for 24 hours 'cause they just feel like it...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I think it would be very strange if they would try and put a limit to how much alcohol you can bring.
Is it per person then, and how will they check that you don't go out and buy more?
And then it's a matter of how much different individuals drink as well.

I will bring enough for me, if they stop me and take it from me I will be very angry...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Suwarin
I think the restriction is for the festival Ground ....and not the camping ground...

But could you ever bring so much to the festival ground??

I just thought you could bring whatever you can carry in the Wacken mugs??

I guess if ya fill one of those with vodka ya can get quite boozed up though, I just pus beers in one of them, last me for 'bout 10-15 mins, max...