Thorn in the eye

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well this is enough.All those powerfecal bands are real idiots.Why they can´t just broke and make another group when their singer broke up with the rest of the band?!?
How can they find just new one and say:oh we appriciate that you love us, we will allways find another fucker to do our vocals with the same bandname as before, we are looking forward to see you in 2222 with 10258 th singer.We know what we sucks, but we do it all for money that we get for our trademark please listen to our crap!!! :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well this is enough.All those powerfecal bands are real idiots.Why they can´t just broke and make another group when their singer broke up with the rest of the band?!?
How can they find just new one and say:oh we appriciate that you love us, we will allways find another fucker to do our vocals with the same bandname as before, we are looking forward to see you in 2222 with 10258 th singer.We know what we sucks, but we do it all for money that we get for our trademark please listen to our crap!!! :D:D:D:D

You wanna say with that, that you like Manowar woth the new singer from Hammerfall? :p

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Those are favorite bands of my brother :D Well I can listen to many different stuff but in heart I am death/grind/gore maniac with weaknes for brutal punk pits :D:D:D

Sec:I guess I have their vinyl at home :D

maniac butcher vinyl? girlie, you have my respect :)

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
another crack at iced earth... you don't like them... fair enough.... pity 95% of this forum does.