this little gathering at wednesday evening

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
o.k...so i´ll contac Alix to inform her..

i´m thinking about to invite GoS,too. Would that o.k for evrybody?

Guardian of Silence

29 Dez. 2011
Tom Kyle

Thanx.

That looks really cool!

I have no idea how I am going to be 'identifiable' I'm pretty plain. I have a small hoop piercing in my nose but probably so do a lot of girls who will be there. No tattoos, no bright hair color / style. Probably just have my hair down and be wearing a black cap.

That's actually or biggest problem. I think most of us never met the others, or am i wrong?

I look like that.

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
i know Alix from last years summerbreeze.
and i´ll be wearing a battle jacket with omen backpatch.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada

I'm happy to have everyone ;) Thanks for the time change - It will be nice to go and support our local band (hope they don;t suck) :p

I look much like my avatar but a little thinner. My boyfriend is very thin and will probably have some of the longest dark hair there. I'll ask him to wear it down but he might not want to. Likely he will have a black cap too.

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
I'm happy to have everyone ;) Thanks for the time change - It will be nice to go and support our local band (hope they don;t suck) :p

I look much like my avatar but a little thinner. My boyfriend is very thin and will probably have some of the longest dark hair there. I'll ask him to wear it down but he might not want to. Likely he will have a black cap too.

Boah...I´am jealous about the hair...of your boyfriend...:Puke:

physguy

21 Juli 2013
Halle/Saale, Germany
as I said in the "going alone" topic...

Hallo Everybody,

I'm newbie at Wacken, travelling alone, 32 y.o., from Brazil, but living in Germany since 2011.

I might be coming on Wednesday afternoon/evening. If you guys are planning any open meeting there I would be glad to join.

Cheers!

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
Hallo Everybody,

I'm newbie at Wacken, travelling alone, 32 y.o., from Brazil, but living in Germany since 2011.

I might be coming on Wednesday afternoon/evening. If you guys are planning any open meeting there I would be glad to join.

Cheers!

you´re welcome!:)