This is a Thread just for me!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I have just realized that I haven't spam on this thread...

Shizzo, you'll definitley have to drink with me @ Wacken 2003.... and not just a beer.... we'll finish until we see blood coming out of our mouth!!!!

Well, we can drink a little bit less, but only if you want to :p :D :D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
Just remember that I'm really far away from my office day to end... so you're closer to answer that call than me :p :D :D
And boy I did answer it....

.... we'll finish until we see blood coming out of our mouth!!!!
I saw schizzo doin it this year after the "Windoewiperfluid" drinkin part...He couldn't even get to the Stages the next day....hrhrhrhrhr..

Originally posted by Suwarin
@schizzo You deserved it man... you wanted to see the mean Suwi and you got him....and he survived and you didn't....

This is very nice of you little Suwi: I hope to see the bad one, when were alone and I have time to give you my a** UPS, others listening.... BAD SUWI...STOP THIS :D:D:D

I´ll survive you any time, because I´m UNDIEABLE....;)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
This is very nice of you little Suwi: I hope to see the bad one, when were alone and I have time to give you my a** UPS, others listening.... BAD SUWI...STOP THIS :D:D:D

I´ll survive you any time, because I´m UNDIEABLE....;)
Yeah so what ?..at least I don't have to share my life with THAT MANY other Idiots as you do...*vfeg*

And do you know that classic Queen Song??

"Who wants to liiiveee foreveeeer..."*sings*

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Me too.... :( Why don't we open a bank account for those who may not go to WOA 2003 because of (lack of) money? :D:D:D:D:D

that actually happened for helping Metgod in the German forum this year...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
That's great!!! (that guy played in the forumband, didn't he?)
Anyway, if I can't get the money, I'll work in any McDonalds restaurant...... or I can steal the money from any old japanese tourist here in Madrid :D