This is a Thread just for me!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Aahhh, Shizzo, what about some other drink than beer... With a whisky all of you can count me in if you like :)
By the way, any differences in tastes (of drinks) among you?

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, having it both at the same time must have been just awful :p! Did you also have to eat big birthday layer cream cakes??? Don´t want to think of possible consequences...
Myself had the worst neckpains all weekend after a rockin friday :(.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
@schizzo&krause&!SEX!&whatever peronalty..
Okay with whom did I drink that "Windowwiperfluid"?
What a about a revanche next W:O:A:
@loosecannon There is only one way to find out about good ole jummy European Beer....Just drink it!!
And I'm warning you it may have some flavour if you compare it to the average USAmerican chemical pit that you call beer...and yes it might be a bit stronger...but German Beer is nature pure...and you know what they say about nature don't you?

WHEN NATURE CALLS NEVER RESIST!!!*vfeg*

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
@schizzo&krause&!SEX!&whatever peronalty..
Okay with whom did I drink that "Windowwiperfluid"?
What a about a revanche next W:O:A:
@loosecannon There is only one way to find out about good ole jummy European Beer....Just drink it!!
And I'm warning you it may have some flavour if you compare it to the average USAmerican chemical pit that you call beer...and yes it might be a bit stronger...but German Beer is nature pure...and you know what they say about nature don't you?

WHEN NATURE CALLS NEVER RESIST!!!*vfeg*

Lol!

I'm feeling that nature is calling me right now!!!! :D :D