This forum is total junk yard

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Ah how I love flamewars. I got totally different mood than in the morning but still good enough to say:

Die you fat bastard you got cowshit on your socks and you would want to tell me how hypocrite am I? :D:D:D Asshole that listen to Manowar? Those people are really scum you should start listen to Kelly Familly people on german forum says that their last song is geil :D:D:D:D

Thanks i love it when u talk dirty to me :D

I wont die so fucking easily :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Carphatian_Wolf: Trouble is the only reason why is this forum alive. How boring it was over here before WOA 2003 after all those lovely "everybody loves and wants to marry each other" ?!?

Is it ?? you know im really suprised you have friends taking into account the way you act. Its quite amazing though cos u do actually make me laugh :D

Your postings sound so EMO :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Yeah another time of bloody Metalwar between a cute little girl and a dotti-bug may I join? I hate everyone here in the forum and want you to die OK, you can buy me a beer and we become best friends forever.....damn, I can be so friendly :D:D:D:D:D:D

*takesachairandsitsdown*

*takesabeerandopensit*

*watchesthefight*

Anyone want cold beer?

So you both cuties, go on making your funny kind of sex :)

:D:D:D:D:D

:D