This forum is total junk yard

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Taking things seriously i see as well. hypocrite :D

Ah how I love flamewars. I got totally different mood than in the morning but still good enough to say:

Die you fat bastard you got cowshit on your socks and you would want to tell me how hypocrite am I? :D:D:D Asshole that listen to Manowar? Those people are really scum you should start listen to Kelly Familly people on german forum says that their last song is geil :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Ah how I love flamewars. I got totally different mood than in the morning but still good enough to say:

Die you fat bastard you got cowshit on your socks and you would want to tell me how hypocrite am I? :D:D:D Asshole that listen to Manowar? Those people are really scum you should start listen to Kelly Familly people on german forum says that their last song is geil :D:D:D:D

charalatan

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Originally posted by dittohead
charalatan

Dont use words if you are not sure what do they mean ditto. You may look as an idiot, well you do :D:D:D:D

Carphatian_Wolf: Trouble is the only reason why is this forum alive. How boring it was over here before WOA 2003 after all those lovely "everybody loves and wants to marry each other" ?!?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Dont use words if you are not sure what do they mean ditto. You may look as an idiot, well you do :D:D:D:D

and you do?

"what they mean?!?!?!"

are you sure that makes sense? or just have you STILL got a dildo stuck in the wrong hole?
when will you ever learn?

still got the crabs?

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

and you do?

"what they mean?!?!?!"

are you sure that makes sense? or just have you STILL got a dildo stuck in the wrong hole?
when will you ever learn?

still got the crabs?

Listen you asshole, you are not human for me, not even pig or hamster, you are just a piece of shit stucked on my shoe and your posts have doesnt have bigger value than homework of retard child. If you want to tell me something talk first to Carphatian wolf he may translate it for me.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

Listen you asshole, you are not human for me, not even pig or hamster, you are just a piece of shit stucked on my shoe and your posts have doesnt have bigger value than homework of retard child. If you want to tell me something talk first to Carphatian wolf he may translate it for me.

haha you got shit on your shoe

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

:eek: you can afford a shoe?!!?
ohh bollux...you eastern europeans are freeloaders.
i think your forefingers awaits insertion up your arse.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
And it will be as long as boring people like ditto will post here. To ditto: Go back to the kindergarden, maybe people over there will find you funny you small piece of shit. And dare to reply on this you idiot.
instead of shagging your "english teacher" , you could have learnt that you should NEVER start a sentence with "And..."

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

instead of shagging your "english teacher" , you could have learnt that you should NEVER start a sentence with "And..."

I dont give a shit about english, in czech you can start senntence however you want and I will use rules that I like, no fucking stupid retard english rules.

Zombi:And you got shit in your head :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

I dont give a shit about english, in czech you can start senntence however you want and I will use rules that I like, no fucking stupid retard english rules.

so.....?
who cares...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This forum is total junk yard

When you dont care, dont comment my posts you asshole.
im not a conformist...
i do what i want, when i want, how i want...and i dont care...pussygrind and , ohh, im tough,

Yeah another time of bloody Metalwar between a cute little girl and a dotti-bug may I join? I hate everyone here in the forum and want you to die OK, you can buy me a beer and we become best friends forever.....damn, I can be so friendly :D:D:D:D:D:D

*takesachairandsitsdown*

*takesabeerandopensit*

*watchesthefight*

Anyone want cold beer?

So you both cuties, go on making your funny kind of sex :)

:D:D:D:D:D