There are only girls with boyfriends going to WOA 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Wackianne

Didn't meet that guy as far as I know.
We were supposed to be 750 metal headz, so I didn't get to know them all ;)

Was drunk (very drunk) a lot also, so don't really remember everything...

Would be nice to know what the hell I did Friday night after I left the festival area and before I arrived to the tent, like 4 hours later...

jule

5 Aug. 2002
assistan
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff

Was drunk (very drunk) a lot also, so don't really remember everything...

Would be nice to know what the hell I did Friday night after I left the festival area and before I arrived to the tent, like 4 hours later...

did you still have your clothes on?? :D

same prob here... i lost my friends during My Dying Bride(?) ..
suddenly i found myself sitting on campingground '??' trying to talk swedish to some frensh guys.. i had forgotten all my english and even my german %) they probably didn't understand a single word of my very own fantasy language but we were "talking" that way untill next morning :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@ jule

:D

Seems like a rather bizarre experience ;)

I did have all my clothes on though, even when lay down in my sleeping bag all I took off was my muddy boots :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I think that if I had met a boyfriendless girl in that state, nothing would have happened ;)

My friend told me that when I got in the tent I didn't even listen to him when he talked to me, just ignored him and went to some sort of sleep...

Wasn't muddy though, my friend fell down one of those deep, ehm, ditches, however you spell it, he got kinda wet and muddy...

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
I've got a little theory that only girls/women with boyfriends go to Wacken. To proof me wrong or right please give a reaction. Thank you in advance

I had already made the decision to go to Wacken this year before my b/f and I got together.

I still would have gone if I was single...muwhahahaha

My best friend came with me and she doesn't have a b/f.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Re: Re: There are only girls with boyfriends going to WOA 2002

Originally posted by Brat

My best friend came with me and she doesn't have a b/f.
Another thing that makes me regret not having met you, Brat. :D Well, just kidding.....but......will she come next year again? :D:D:D

Nice to see you here more often, aussie friend!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Iscariot
hey, what is this thread doing here:confused::D
S&L: Why wait so long, aren't there some nice senorita's from where you come from?:)
There are nice senoritas here, but they know me too well :D.

About what this thread is doing here: it's cool bringing back to life the old threads! :) (and besides that, I suppose I was too bored so I searched among the old threads :))

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
haha, well if you are that bored, you might start with the spammer top25 already:D
But it's an idea. maybe I can bring some other nice threads to life:)(I never have inspiration for a new one:s)