There are news in the WOA site!!! Finally!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Here they are!! After 3 weeks without news from the Wacken Team we have this highly interesting piece of news!!

http://news.wacken.com/news_index_eng.phtml#2004-09-27.01:09:06

One year ago there were already a bunch of confirmed bands, but no WOA stage made with LEGO, so you all shut the fuck up and stop moaning!!!
looks like Dimmu playing on Party Stage this time :D
but the band are all looking so...happy :D
something must be wrong.......

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Nah it just means that Dimmu Borgir are just to laugh. I was laughing when I saw them on WFF. They looked like bunch of whores with that funny corpse paint on their faces :D:D:D

But I was laughing even more when I saw Mayhem at WFF, and I am sorry that I didnt see them at Wacken. My bro says that the vocalist cut himself and that he saw him in backstage, laying on the table, drunk as fuck with bandage on his hand. Poor dude, it hurt him so much that he had to get drunk.

Sister Demon

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
Kate McGee schrieb:
looks like Dimmu playing on Party Stage this time :D
but the band are all looking so...happy :D
something must be wrong.......

These were exactly my thoughts too! :D
And I was wondering, why there are only 4 members.... It seems they kicked off their bassist and the vocalist..... :(
;)

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I don't get it. I'm suspecting there might be some pot smoking going on in the Wacken office (not that theres anything wrong with that), They are making Demon Burger stages out of leggos taking pictures of it and calling it news? Is this a band confirmation? I know leggos can be fun and stuff, at least in certain states of mind but I just wanna know who's playing the mighty fest. wa'sup?

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sister Demon schrieb:
These were exactly my thoughts too! :D
And I was wondering, why there are only 4 members.... It seems they kicked off their bassist and the vocalist..... :(
;)
yeah, exactly the two members I know best...:rolleyes: but my first thought was: the guy at the front is definitely not Shagrath :D
the drummer looks a bit appropriate...

On the other hand it MUST be one of the big stages - seen the camera? :) imho the best part of the whole Lego stage

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Otto Destroyer schrieb:
Yeah right, a man can't get drunk for some other reasons, like fun? You are one genious.

He is totally genious. And fun. Pity that I didnt see it when he cut his hand.

And pity that my bro took pictures only with some old gays, like Grave Digger and then his camera screwed up, cause picture of Mayhem vocalist, laying drunk on the table with bloody hand would make me laugh all day long :D