• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetallKopp

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
Yes I'm planing to get next year's tickets after WOA 2013, probably in Köln, but long story short, I got confused between 12 noon and 12 midnight. :confused:
And I hate time changes when traveling, especially overseas.

I never had to go overseas, so I have no clue about jetlags. :uff:
What's worse, time change traveling to Europe or coming back?

This is what they do with IT people here.. If you have a permanent job in a good company you get paid somewhere around 35/40$ an hour + benefits. When you work contracts they pay you about 18-25 and you get nothing for vacation or anything else. They rip you off for as much as they can and I have even been offered jobs for 12$/hour (which is what you get paid here to work at McDonalds!) It's sick.. Considering I needed to go to University and have a degree PLUS Secret Government clearance to even get this job.. That pay is a joke!

That's just sick. That's really sick.

Try it backwards.

You liar! :o

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
I never had to go overseas, so I have no clue about jetlags. :uff:
What's worse, time change traveling to Europe or coming back?

That's just sick. That's really sick.

You liar! :o

Not sure, this will be the first time going to Europe. I've gone to Asia 3 times and coming back is the worse. I think coming back is worse, your tired and trying to get back to normal life with the time difference.

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
I've been told the trip from the USA to Europe is bad, since you are losing 7.5 hours or so going to Germany. For example I'm going to land at 7:30 Hamburg time but for me its around midnight St. Louis time. So I'm going to be dragging major ass that day unless I can get myself a lot of sleep on the way over, and even then I'll still be dragging ass. :lol: hard to get myself to fall asleep for several hours if Its early evening my time. I think I'll have to not sleep the night before...and take a muscle relaxer or something.