• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah I'm not hearing great things about it.
haven't seen it myself yet though, I've got to much other things to watch first.
I decided to watch it yesterday, as it was on Netflix. But no, it's not what I expected.

First, it's a setback in time! It plays after the ORIGINAL Star Trek time (James T. Kirk), whereas Voyager was way after that!
Then there's the Klingons, who do not look the same as in the earlier settings! (they still speak the same language though, Klingon)
And last, I have the impression, the times are "set back" but in a more modern time.
No, I will not watch these series.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So, there are staff in town that we speak to every single day for work, but we hadn't met face-to-face until Friday (two came out for a site visit). Between my team, we correctly guessed what they might look like, based on the sound of their voice alone. They apparently tried the same thing :p They imagined I'd be small, petite and blonde :ugly: At some point my supervisor told them "you know she's a drummer in a metal band, right?" and they were like "...no :) Not our Alix :) Not our sweet little Alix" bahahahahahahaha! I guess those high school drama classes payed off once more :ugly:

Reaktionen: Quark

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So, there are staff in town that we speak to every single day for work, but we hadn't met face-to-face until Friday (two came out for a site visit). Between my team, we correctly guessed what they might look like, based on the sound of their voice alone. They apparently tried the same thing :p They imagined I'd be small, petite and blonde :ugly: At some point my supervisor told them "you know she's a drummer in a metal band, right?" and they were like "...no :) Not our Alix :) Not our sweet little Alix" bahahahahahahaha! I guess those high school drama classes payed off once more :ugly:

LOL :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, so do I.

Meanwile, I'm a "prisoner" in my own home. The ACOD/CGSP is striking in almost all public services, which means, no trains, no subway, rarely a bus, and I'm unable to go to my appointment this afternoon.
On the other hand, I do not have to rush at noon! :D

And I can only agree with this strike!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Well, so do I.

Meanwile, I'm a "prisoner" in my own home. The ACOD/CGSP is striking in almost all public services, which means, no trains, no subway, rarely a bus, and I'm unable to go to my appointment this afternoon.
On the other hand, I do not have to rush at noon! :D

And I can only agree with this trike!

at least a strike for a good cause is a good reason to be a "prisoner" for a day.