• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
well, each character has only one good thing and the rest sucks. so if you're fast you're weak.
And if you're slow you're strong.

That feels very limiting.

Every character has their own task and you just have to find one that is best suited for you. And balancing the team is important. I should try to learn use as many of the characters as I can for that reason.. Like if the team is missing a healer for example

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Every character has their own task and you just have to find one that is best suited for you. And balancing the team is important. I should try to learn use as many of the characters as I can for that reason.. Like if the team is missing a healer for example

yeah that's the idea of the game, but it's not the kind of thing I wanna play.
Because now all characters feel dumb to me. And that is very annoying.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
no, and honestly when I saw the first trailers last year I was like "Nooooo, not quake too!!!".
I just want an old school arena shooter, like quake 3 arena, or unreal tournament.
Those games where the shit!

Doom 1, Quake 2 and Duke Nukem 3D (on DOS) was amazing too. I remember making maps for Doom 1 and Dukem Nukem 3D. I missed the good old days of LAN Party with our 17/19 inch CRT screen, haha. This is when I learn about networking with token ring !! haha. (yeah, i'm old)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland